[Xastir] Re: Xastir Digest, Vol 17, Issue 53

Bob Nielsen nielsen at oz.net
Fri Dec 29 22:57:49 EST 2006

On Dec 29, 2006, at 4:16 PM, Curt Mills wrote:

> On Fri, 29 Dec 2006, g1ixv wrote:
>
>> Got the same error message here on Suse 9.3
>
> That's life on the bleeding edge.  Was fixed about the time I saw
> your message come across.

I was getting worried that I HADN'T seen that error!   I finally got
around to recompiling today after upgrading to Ubuntu 6.10 a few
months ago.  As I expected, I needed to figure out what package to
use to find a few needed -dev packages (fortunately apt-file makes
that easy) so I did have a few errors at first, just not that one.

Bob, N7XY