[Xastir] Missing county weather alerts

KZ5ED ewdavenport at certin.com
Thu Nov 2 15:21:14 EST 2006

Hi,

I do not know how long this has been going on but I messed something
up.  I used to get Fills on all the counties that had some sort of
warning, I don't anymore and I am wondering what I am doing wrong.

I get Flag Indications for High Wind.  Today my weather messages show
ICE, Wind and Freeze alerts but I cannot make changes to fill in the colors.

I have two maps turned on WMSRADAR.GEO and TIGERMAP turned on WMSRADAR
is Layer 1 and Tigermap is Layer 0 although the layer is blank.  The
options are set to Auto Auto Yes on both.

I have been doing the CVS updates regularly my last build was 10/31.
After the build I edit WMSRADAR.GEO and change the Transparency to 0x000000.

Any help is appreciated.

--
KZ5ED
Eric