[Xastir] Ubuntu 6.06 Boostrap

Amateur Radio Station WB8NUT duffy at wb8nut.com
Sat Nov 4 07:26:04 EST 2006

That would be nice. I did an install on Kubuntu 6.10 and previously on
Ubuntu 6.06 using Synaptic or Adept. Most everything works except
Festival and with mapping, the only thing I can get to work are the
Tiger map and the Radar maps.  The Terraserver maps simply will not
work. I suspect it may be due to not have the libgeotiff as I cannot
seem to install that library as it is nowhere to be found.

Duffy
www.wb8nut.com