[Xastir] Interface glitch

Eric Christensen kf4otn at ericsatcom.net
Mon Nov 6 16:29:49 EST 2006

I had similar problems earlier, too.  I would add an interface and then
the interface box would show up with no buttons.  If I closed the
interface box and open it right back up it would all come back with no
problems and the new interface would be in the window.  It was a small
annoyance and didn't really break anything.

73s,
Eric KF4OTN