[Xastir] Xastir/Cygwin, a little history

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Nov 7 10:01:15 EST 2006

On Tue, 7 Nov 2006, Darryl Gibson wrote:

> There should be links to the bug reports, and Feature Requests on the
> Wiki main page. If I knew where they where off the top of my head, I'd
> do it now.

Yes.  Heartily agreed.

Go to <http://sourceforge.net/projects/xastir/>, which is the main
SourceForge project page, then from there you can find the
Tracker->Bugs and Tracker->Feature Requests pages.  Put all of those
links on the Wiki.

We used to have links to some important place on the main web page.
If they're not added there we can at least put them on the Wiki.

Also, this page is the old one:

    http://xastir.sourceforge.net

Which will go away at some point soon, so grab any good links off of
there and put them on the Wiki.  Check the ones on the left and the
ones at the middle-bottom of the page.  I'd personally like to see
the SAR Features link added somewhere, plus some of the ones at the
bottom that direct you to specs and other places.

Have fun!