[Xastir] Xastir/Cygwin, a little history

Darryl Gibson n2diy at losch.net
Tue Nov 7 20:09:38 EST 2006

Curt, WE7U wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Nov 2006, Darryl Gibson wrote:
>
>> There should be links to the bug reports, and Feature Requests on the
>> Wiki main page. If I knew where they where off the top of my head, I'd
>> do it now.
>
> Yes.  Heartily agreed.
>
> Go to <http://sourceforge.net/projects/xastir/>, which is the main
> SourceForge project page, then from there you can find the
> Tracker->Bugs and Tracker->Feature Requests pages.  Put all of those
> links on the Wiki.

Roger that, maybe someone else can tackle the above, while I tackle the
below.

> We used to have links to some important place on the main web page.
> If they're not added there we can at least put them on the Wiki.
>
> Also, this page is the old one:
>
>     http://xastir.sourceforge.net
>
> Which will go away at some point soon, so grab any good links off of
> there and put them on the Wiki.  Check the ones on the left and the
> ones at the middle-bottom of the page.  I'd personally like to see
> the SAR Features link added somewhere, plus some of the ones at the
> bottom that direct you to specs and other places.

I played around a little bit tonight, and was surprised I could copy and
past web page sources into the Wiki, and for the most part, the rendered
correctly.

But, the image sources didn't make the trip, and now I'm stumped as to
how to find/fetch them?

> Have fun!

Roger, it appears it will be educational.

Darryl Gibson N2DIY
RLU X 182668/379552

“Arms are the only true badges of liberty. The possession of arms is the
distinction of a free man from a slave.”   --  Andrew Fletcher, A
Discourse of Government with relation to Militias (1698)