[Xastir] My latest Ubuntu adventures

Darryl Gibson n2diy at losch.net
Tue Nov 7 20:41:41 EST 2006

Tom Russo wrote:

> Thanks for posting the detailed  Ubuntu install process (all of you who
> have contributed).  One of the SAR teams I've on has recently gotten two
> laptops with Ubuntu installed on them, and I was planning to install Xastir on
> there --- and dreading it.  Since they were planning on handing me one of the
> laptops this Thursday, the timing of all this Ubuntu traffic is perfect.

Were you involved with the laptop install? I'd love to know how that went.

And I'm looking forward to how the Xastir install goes also.

--
Darryl Gibson N2DIY
RLU X 182668/379552

“Arms are the only true badges of liberty. The possession of arms is the
distinction of a free man from a slave.”   --  Andrew Fletcher, A
Discourse of Government with relation to Militias (1698)