[Xastir] Installing Xastir on Windows system using VMware Player

Amateur Radio WB8NUT duffy at wb8nut.com
Wed Nov 8 15:41:26 EST 2006

I wrote out the instructions for installing Xastir on Windows system
using VMware Player. Hainv never used a Wiki before, I am not sure if I
did it correctly but they are posted in UserTalk under WB8NUT.

Good Luck and let me know how it works out so I can update, add, or
correct as necessary.

Duffy
www.wb8nut.com

--
"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half. Never run away from anything. Never!" -- Winston Churchill