[Xastir] Couple wiki suggestions...

Dan Brown brown at brauhaus.org
Wed Nov 8 17:00:59 EST 2006

There are a few categories setup.  Click on the "Category Index" link on
the main page article.

To use them, just put something like:

[[Category:English Documentation]]
[[Category:HowTo]]

at the bottom of the page.

If you need a new category, they can be created just by, well, putting a
[[Category:....]] tag in.  I've been trying to use "HowTo" for things which
are detailed and or step by step how to kinds of documentation and "Notes"
for things which aren't quite as detailed or extensive. This creates index
pages automatically, rather than having to maintain articles like the current
HowTo one.

I've also been trying to change any references to "use the su command and
type the root password" over to point "sudo command." See the Notes:Sudo
article for details.  This is partly personal pet-peeve, but from job
experience, I really really believe it is a good habit to get into.

73,
N8ysz <-- note wiki'ized call sign hihi

--
Dan Brown