[Xastir] Better and/or Easier Way to Get Xastir on Windows

Amateur Radio WB8NUT duffy at wb8nut.com
Wed Nov 8 16:02:48 EST 2006

Eric,

You are correct. However, I was trying to get people up on VMware Player
which is a tad bit easier than VMware Server which I have also used.
Another limiting factor with VMware Server, is that IF you have multiple
virtual appliances running, you better have some decent memory like 1GB
and above.

I just suggest for the Linux/VMware newbees, that they start with VMware
Player first. After getting more experience and memory, then move up to
VMware Server. It's all great and free.

Duffy
www.wb8nut.com

--
"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half. Never run away from anything. Never!" -- Winston Churchill