[Xastir] Better and/or Easier Way to Get Xastir on Windows

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Wed Nov 8 23:19:12 EST 2006

On Wed, 8 Nov 2006, Tom Russo wrote:

> Maybe there was a particular reason for using such tiny default values?  Curt?
> If there isn't a real reason to make the default value so small, perhaps we
> should go back to the 640x480 that was the default before then?

Yes.  Specific reasons for it, and I'm the responsible party.
Aren't CVS logs great?

It went like this:  Tried resizing the window vertically as small as
it would go.  Xastir segfaulted.   Figured out I could set the
minimum window sizes to have at least one pixel in the drawing area,
which would keep it from segfaulting.  The end result is what you
see now.  A side effect is that the first time it starts up small,
but I didn't see that at the time.  We could perhaps fix that
first-time startup size if we have to set sizes in xa_config.c 'cuz
they're missing in the config file.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer