Where to get help Re: [Xastir] Better and/or Easier Way to Get Xastir on Windows

Jason Winningham jdw at eng.uah.edu
Thu Nov 9 17:26:05 EST 2006

On Nov 9, 2006, at 4:09 PM, Jeremy Utley wrote:

> With most web forum software, you can easily set it to notify you of
> responds to your inquiry.  Then, once you have your answer, you never
> *have* to go back again.

so, no one goes there except to

a) ask a question
or
b) read the answer to their question

So, just exactly who will be answering?

I've been dealing with a forum-based group recently and I find the
level of support far below a typical email list.  (Yeah, I know,
sample size of one and all that.)

-Jason
kg4wsv