[Xastir] VMWare Player license

Stephen Brown Jr stephen.brown75 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 11:43:24 EST 2006

I thought per the license that vmware player could be freely distrubuted?
Only reason I ask, is that I use a script called Automatix that was built
fro Ubuntu to setup commonly used programs, and vmware player is one of
them. They can't distribute vmware server, but they can distribute vmware
player, did they get prior permission perhaps? just curious.....

I wouldn't mind taking a crack at building something that could run Xastir,
I could base it on Ubuntu.