[Xastir] VMWare Player license

vic ke4lkq at doramefa.us
Fri Nov 10 12:36:29 EST 2006

Open Suse 10.0 here also....
What desktop manager....  KDE, GNOME, XFCE. etc., etc.....
Would want to try and keep the distribution managable, as in not TOO big...but we have to think about newbies to Linux as well..
We could have other flavors as well, not just one person working on one particular flavor, people like diversity, but the ball needs to start rolling...
Lets all talk and reach an outline of the project and I will likely be able to put one distro together as a give-back to the Xastir community and Ham radio community as a whole... Good project to keep me out of trouble.. hi hi
Got to go now but will be checking this list every couple of hours....
Vic