[Xastir] VMWare Player license

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Nov 10 12:43:16 EST 2006

On Fri, 10 Nov 2006, vic wrote:

> Open Suse 10.0 here also....
> What desktop manager....  KDE, GNOME, XFCE. etc., etc.....
> Would want to try and keep the distribution managable, as in not TOO big...but we have to think about newbies to Linux as well..

I'm a bad one to ask for Window Managers.  The easy-to-use ones are
to big and load too slow for my tastes, so I use FVWM2.  I don't
know if I would wish that on a new user though.  Probably KDE would
be the easiest for new users and is the default WM for SuSE anyway.
The downside would be slower startup, requiring a faster computer to
make it all run nicely, and a bigger download.

Wasn't there already somebody on here that wanted to do an Ubuntu
flavor?