[Xastir] Better and/or Easier Way to Get Xastir on Windows

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Nov 10 17:12:33 EST 2006

Just thought of some more things:

*) The docs need to get updated to talk about the private version of
Shapelib.

*) Will GDAL/OGR and the private Shapelib both install properly into
Xastir at the same time?  If not, then we need notes in the Shapelib
and GDAL/OGR docs that talk about installing Shapelib separately
first.

*) Change the get-maptools.sh script to skip Shapelib now?  Should
we deprecate the get_shapelib.sh script?