[Xastir] built-in shapelib (was :Better and/or Easier Way to Get Xastir on Windows)

Jason Winningham jdw at eng.uah.edu
Mon Nov 13 20:02:02 EST 2006

OK, this is weird.

First, it compiles fine now, and dbfawk compiles and works.

When I bring it up all looks OK.  When I zoom in, though, I am
suddenly in Briscoe County not far from the city of Mena.  Only
problem is, there is no Briscoe county or city names Mena in the
state, much less near me.  I look at where I grew up in TN at the
edge of the Cumberland Plateau, and as I zoom in Grand Canyon
National Park appears.

These maps have been working fine for a couple of years.  Did a cp -r
to get them into my test directory.

what the heck?????

-Jason
kg4wsv