[Xastir] shape lib problems

vic ke4lkq at doramefa.us
Tue Nov 14 22:11:24 EST 2006

On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 18:56:01 -0800 (PST)
Curt Mills <archer at eskimo.com> wrote:

Yes I realize now that is exactly what I was doing.
Did the update -dP, etc and all is well again... Sorry if I upset anybody.. but...

>From previous posts I gathered that Xastir was to be MODULAR in nature.. for lack of a better word..just now do not see the reason to include shape lib into the main build, if that's what it is called.  For new users just does not justify it to me unless ALL the bells and whistles are included also. ax25 networking, gps, etc. just to name two...

You guys ARE doing a great job... just my 2 cents worth after having being preached to on this list about haveing everything
seperated alltogether to begin with...
Again I apologize if I upset any one else but myself...
Vic