[Xastir] A problem decoding PHG...

Eric Christensen kf4otn at ericsatcom.net
Wed Nov 15 23:05:58 EST 2006

Okay.  So there shouldn't be a PHG statement at the end of the weather
data?  That is interesting.  I know that UIView doesn't integrate the
PHG in like Xastir does so John (KE4TZN) was simply putting the PHG
statement in the comment portion of the station ID so it would be in there.

I wonder if there is a way to modify the spec to include these
situations?  If a digipeater were setup to also be a weather station
you'd definitely want to know the approximate coverage area.

73s,
Eric