[Xastir] A problem decoding PHG...

Eric Christensen kf4otn at ericsatcom.net
Wed Nov 15 23:20:59 EST 2006

Makes sense to me.  I thing weather packets are long enough as they are
without adding a bunch of stuff on to the end of them.

Don't worry about me posting anything to the APRSSIG... I left that
group many moons ago and don't think I'll be going back.  Very
unfortunate, though.  It could have been a very good place to get
information.

Eric