[Xastir] Cygwin ImageMagick might be fixed

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sun Nov 19 23:55:36 EST 2006

On Sun, 19 Nov 2006, David Flood wrote:

> Please add libbz2-devel to the list of stuff to select when installing
> Cygwin.  The ./configure check for ImageMagick fails if this lib isn't
> installed.

I believe that depends on what has been compiled into the
ImageMagick Cygwin package, and changes from time to time.

I am really starting to hate trying to keep track of what this
package is doing.  Perhaps it's finally time to get rid of
ImageMagick altogether and start using something else for
PNG/GIF/JPG support.  There are certainly other options, and more
than likely better ones than ImageMagick.  Is there a GraphicsMagick
package for Cygwin?  That'd be an easy changeover and would give us
a more stable API to deal with.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer