[Xastir] Canadian toposerver maps

Mike Fenske mike_fenske at telus.net
Mon Nov 27 11:40:42 EST 2006

Hello all. This was posted recently on the user forum on the Xastir webpage. Someone is having trouble with the online Canadian toposerver maps. I tried it here and also found they don't work. I did an ethereal capture of my internet connection and found that Xastir requests & receives a .geo file from findu's mapmanager. Then, when Xastir requests the image file, it gets a "file not found" 404 from findu.
This may be findu's problem and not Xastir's, but I thought I would post it here first.

Mike Fenske
VE7MKF