[Xastir] Mac Weather Station & Xastir Inquiry

Tate kc7zru at kc7zru.net
Wed Nov 29 22:39:05 EST 2006

Hey Chip,

I'm running a LeCrosse WS-2317. It's talking to both Xastir via the
open2300db2APRS tool and the Open2300 PHP based software.
http://www.lavrsen.dk/twiki/bin/view/Open2300/WebHome

You can see some results at either:
http://kc7zru.net/2300
and/or
http://map.findu.com/kc7zru

Beware though - the WS-2317 is cheap. Not just inexpensive, but cheap.
Ranges are limited, accuracy is questionable and no wind gusts. But, it
is inexpensive. Got my setup for under $100 new.

All this is running on Linux, so It may take a tad of tweekage to run
under OS X. If you've got Xastir running, I'm guessing you can get the
rest of this kit online as well.

73