[Xastir] where is the maps wiki, and where are TIGER shapefiles?

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Oct 4 11:10:50 EDT 2006

On Wed, 4 Oct 2006, Jason Winningham wrote:

> There is a maps wiki, maybe on nwaprs.net, that used to be linked off
> the xastir home page on the old web site.
>
> I can't find a link, and I can't find the wiki.  help?

You can try this page for a while, until the link gets changed:

    <http://xastir.sourceforge.net/>

Be aware that the TAMU site is currently without power.  Also the
particular site where the Tiger->Shapefiles were located was among
several machines that were compromised, therefore has been off-line
for a while.

If we can get a new set generated we can probably put them on
Gerry's new FTP server instead, but again we have to wait for power
to be restored in that area.