[Xastir] RE: Tiger -> Shapefile Processing

Troy M. Campbell troymc at epicalliance.com
Wed Oct 4 14:53:25 EDT 2006

> Is that an accurate representation of the events?

All I can say is that I stated that I'd wait for someone to say "Yeah,
sure, go ahead" or "No that's okay" and I didn't receive any direction
one way or another.    To me, that SEEMS like no one wanted to take me
up on it.   There may be other, more accurate ways to interpret events.

Anyway, as I had mentioned in another communication, you are correct
that it doesn't matter who does it.  In another e-mail I've attached
some scripts that may (or may not) work well enough.    If they work for
anybody, great.  [Kudos to Tom Russo's site for the necessary
documentation]

73 de Troy KC0MIC
(Just trying to contribute.  Xastir is great stuff!!)