[Xastir] Install

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Tue Oct 17 15:48:20 EDT 2006

Aw, come on.  Using yum in fedora isn't too painful, either.  And, if
you're using either apt-get or yum (both are available in fedora!) you
still either have to use a package that seems to lag to or past the
latest stable releae, or resolve the dependencies by a little bit of
inspection and work.

gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020  FAX 979.862.3983
MAIL:  AATLT, 3139 TAMU
Physical: 1700 Research Parkway, Suite 160,
College Station, TX 77843-3139