[Xastir] VNC

Tate - kc7zru kc7zru at kc7zru.net
Thu Oct 19 02:03:07 EDT 2006

You can change the machine name in the file

/etc/sysconfig/network

When you do that, you also need to add your new name to /etc/hosts
You can put the new names on the same line as the localhost.localdomain.
Something like this:
127.0.0.1 mobile-1.local mobile-1 localhost.localdomain localhost

See if that helps any.

73