[Xastir] Tracks disappeared?

JimR kd1yv at arrl.net
Fri Oct 20 00:41:07 EDT 2006

A weird thing seems to have happened to my Xastir.  Tracks of vehicles
have stopped displaying.  I think that this started happening a month or
6 weeks ago, but I have been too busy with other issues to pursue it.

I am running Suse 10.0 with all patches.  I had Xastir 1.8.1.  I tried
upgrading to 1.8.2 in case the problem was related to that, but of
course, it did not solve the issue.

Is this a configuration setting that I have somehow foobar?  I've looked
through every menu that I thought could be related, but could not find
anything that made sense.

Help??

--
73 de Jim, KD1YV  http://oneyv.dyndns.org/ (server not up 24x7)
Do you disapprove of the job Congress is doing?  Republicans control Congress.