[Xastir] compressed objects not displayed?

Tapio Sokura oh2kku at iki.fi
Sat Oct 21 07:33:30 EDT 2006

I just cvs-updated my Xastir, but still can't see compressed objects on
my map. I can see the packets in Xastir's net.log just fine, they just
aren't displayed on the map. station -> filter data -> select
objects/items and all subselects are active. I can't remember when those
objects stopped appearing on the map, but I have seen them in Xastir at
some point of time. Some specific objects that I can't see in Xastir are
OH2ET ja SRAL HQ. Uncompressed objects display just fine.

   Tapio