[Xastir] compressed objects not displayed?

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Oct 23 11:06:46 EDT 2006

On Sat, 21 Oct 2006, Tapio Sokura wrote:

> I just cvs-updated my Xastir, but still can't see compressed objects on
> my map. I can see the packets in Xastir's net.log just fine, they just
> aren't displayed on the map. station -> filter data -> select
> objects/items and all subselects are active. I can't remember when those
> objects stopped appearing on the map, but I have seen them in Xastir at
> some point of time. Some specific objects that I can't see in Xastir are
> OH2ET ja SRAL HQ. Uncompressed objects display just fine.

I did a test sending creating compressed objects on one Xastir
instance and checking them on another.  They worked fine.

Can you send me an excerpt from your log file so I can try that
exact object?  Please just grep for that exact callsign then gzip or
zip it and send as an attachment direct to me.