[Xastir] serial MFJ-1278B

Robbie, wa9inf mwrobertson at comcast.net
Mon Oct 23 14:44:48 EDT 2006

Hi,

Confused as usual.. I am trying to set up a serial interface. Does
Xastir include what I need? I add a serial interface, and when I click
on Start, nothing changes. Not sure which of the tnx-startup.--- I
should try either, but I started by looking at the KAM file. Din't
change anything in the tnc-start.sys yet either??

How do I know if I have what it takes, and I think I was told that I
didn't need to install AX.25. Do I need to insure libax25 is all
installed, and how.. TCP/IP to a filter server works great...

Robbie