[Xastir] Serial port

Tate - kc7zru kc7zru at kc7zru.net
Mon Oct 23 23:11:05 EDT 2006

Robbie - try this:

su <root password required>
chmod 4755 /usr/local/bin/xastir
exit <back to normal user>

This is covered and explained near the end of the Fedora HowTo on the wiki.
http://www.xastir.org/wiki/index.php/HowTo:Fedora

At the end of the section titled:" Get and compile Xastir from CVS"

Note, I believe this 'fix' will work for other distros as well.

Well, assuming this works for you - let us know, k?

73