[Xastir] Timing Sliders

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Oct 24 08:52:47 EDT 2006

On Mon, 23 Oct 2006, Jason Winningham wrote:

> On Oct 23, 2006, at 7:55 PM, Robbie, wa9inf wrote:
>
> > Has this been touched on before? NO labels on any of the "sliders"
> > for what the slider is setting the time for?
>
> seems like this was a motif issue - lesstif vs. openmotif, I can't
> remember which one is more desirable...

It appears to depend on which version of each you try.  I've
personally never seen the problem with OpenMotif on SuSE Linux.
Others have the problem with OpenMotif on different distributions,
fixed by changing to LessTif.  I've had other unrelated problems
with Lesstif before and so am sticking with OpenMotif for now.