[Xastir] Timing Sliders

Robbie, wa9inf mwrobertson at comcast.net
Tue Oct 24 09:08:56 EDT 2006

Curt, WE7U wrote:

>On Mon, 23 Oct 2006, Jason Winningham wrote:
>

>>On Oct 23, 2006, at 7:55 PM, Robbie, wa9inf wrote:
>>

>>>Has this been touched on before? NO labels on any of the "sliders"
>>>for what the slider is setting the time for?
>>>

>>seems like this was a motif issue - lesstif vs. openmotif, I can't
>>remember which one is more desirable...
>>

>It appears to depend on which version of each you try.  I've
>personally never seen the problem with OpenMotif on SuSE Linux.
>Others have the problem with OpenMotif on different distributions,
>fixed by changing to LessTif.  I've had other unrelated problems
>with Lesstif before and so am sticking with OpenMotif for now.
>
>--
>Curt, WE7U.   APRS Client Comparisons: http://www.eskimo.com/~archer
>"Lotto:    A tax on people who are bad at math." -- unknown
>"Windows:  Microsoft's tax on computer illiterates." -- WE7U
>"The world DOES revolve around me:  I picked the coordinate system!"

Hi Curt es Jason,

If this is the only big thing I am missing I can live with it, :-)

I could eventually figure out what each slider represents, but Curt,
sounds like yours is ok and if you could, would you send me a screen
capture of the Timing window? That would be very helpful.. Thanks in
advance...

Robbie