[Xastir] Timing Sliders

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Oct 24 09:14:45 EDT 2006

On Tue, 24 Oct 2006, Robbie, wa9inf wrote:

> I could eventually figure out what each slider represents, but Curt,
> sounds like yours is ok and if you could, would you send me a screen
> capture of the Timing window? That would be very helpful.. Thanks in
> advance...

I can't easily.  I used to use "xv" to do screen captures but
sometime recently SuSE dropped that from the install and I haven't
gone looking for it or a replacement yet.

Perhaps someone else could do that, and perhaps even add it to the
Xastir Wiki?  This is definitely one of our repeat questions over
the last year or so.