[Xastir] Compiling from source error

Stephen Brown Jr stephen.brown75 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 12:23:14 EDT 2006

GRRR still having issues here, I re-ran /configure --without-imagemagick,
and it failed out again, so I tried running make clean followed by ./config
and I am still getting the same error messages it seems:

map_geo.c: In function 'draw_geo_image_map':
map_geo.c:735: error: 'QuantumDepth' undeclared (first use in this function)
map_geo.c:735: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
map_geo.c:735: error: for each function it appears in.)
make[3]: *** [map_geo.o] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/sbrown/xastir/src'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/sbrown/xastir/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/sbrown/xastir'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Im wondering if I should blow away everything, get a fresh copy from CVS and
maybe even try compiling Imagemagick from source? I read sometime back that
someone had issues with the one from the Ubuntu repositories......