[Xastir] Compiling from source error

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Oct 24 12:39:25 EDT 2006

On Tue, 24 Oct 2006, Stephen Brown Jr wrote:

> GRRR still having issues here, I re-ran /configure --without-imagemagick,
> and it failed out again, so I tried running make clean followed by ./config
> and I am still getting the same error messages it seems:
>
> map_geo.c: In function 'draw_geo_image_map':
> map_geo.c:735: error: 'QuantumDepth' undeclared (first use in this function)

I just glanced at the source file and it appears to me that we're
missing an #ifdef at that point.  If you're good with an editor,
edit near line 735 of src/map_geo.c so that it looks like this (add
the first/last lines):

#ifdef HAVE_IMAGEMAGICK
                    if (QuantumDepth == 16) {
                        r=r|(r<<8);
                        g=g|(g<<8);
                        b=b|(b<<8);
                    }
#endif  // HAVE_IMAGEMAGICK

There may be other cases like this in the code as well.  Perhaps at
lunchtime today I can disable my ImageMagick include files
sufficiently to test this out, then get the fixes back into CVS.