[Xastir] Compiling from source error

Stephen Brown Jr stephen.brown75 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 12:54:37 EDT 2006

Ok sounds good, just re-ran again with the changes, it looks like there may
be some more buggy code as you mentioned:

map_geo.c:122:24: error: magick/api.h: No such file or directory
map_geo.c:138:2: error: #endif without #if
map_geo.c: In function 'draw_geo_image_map':
map_geo.c:741: error: 'QuantumDepth' undeclared (first use in this function)
map_geo.c:741: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
map_geo.c:741: error: for each function it appears in.)
make[3]: *** [map_geo.o] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/sbrown/xastir/src'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/sbrown/xastir/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/sbrown/xastir'
make: *** [all] Error 2

The code I pulled was from the STABLE CVS repository, I'm gonna try this
later from RELEASE......

Thanks and if you need some testing done just let me know......