[Xastir] Uptime: 160 days

Andreas Junge, N6NU xastir at n6nu.org
Wed Oct 25 12:58:51 EDT 2006

No problems here either. It's working great. Thanks again for making the
command lime options for suppressing the popups and autotracking
available.

What I need now are commands that I can send to xastir to pan and zoom
and snapshot on demand. Then my web remote control is complete :-)

73,

Andreas, N6NU