[Xastir] Uptime: 160 days

Steven Friis wm5z at comcast.net
Wed Oct 25 16:20:57 EDT 2006

Curt, WE7U wrote:
> Xastir:  160 days of continuous running, hooked to a filtered
> Firenet feed.  How's everyone else doing?
>
> That's my long-running test instance by the way.  I have other
> instances running that are the latest code and pull a full firenet
> feed.
I am using newmexico.aprs2.net:14580 n/250 for 28days/22 hours/46
minutes. That is when I finished upgrading my station PC from Fedora
Core 2 to Fedora Core 5 and reloading from Xastir 1.4.?  to  1.8.3.
BTW,  my  FC2  ran  for  2  years on a PC that was primary server for us
plus running Xastir.

Steve/WM5Z