[Xastir] Uptime: 160 days

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Mon Oct 30 17:46:42 EST 2006

On Sun, 29 Oct 2006, AC7YY wrote:

> Is there a way to fix the numeric pad from hanging Xastir? I just can't
> seem to quit using the numeric pad, thirty year old habits are really
> tough to break.

Hey, I've got a Dell laptop here with keys that sometimes work, keys
that sometimes repeat, and control & shift keys that seldom work.
Imagine using that!  In fact I'm typing the response on it and
getting frustrated like usual...

As far as the problem you mentioned, I've worked on it a couple of
times and not come up with a solution that I liked yet.  Some more
time on it would probably yield a good solution, but I haven't
gotten back to it.  Anyone else is welcome to take a crack at it.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer