[Xastir] Map site available for population... Finally

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sat Sep 9 11:52:01 EDT 2006

Folks,

After a few setbacks with campus politics (we really do discourage
anonymous FTP here) and firewalls (we REALLY do discourage anonymous
[and for that matter, any] FTP here) we have space and access available
on first.aprs.net/aprs.tamu.edu for maps.

FTP to first.aprs.net and log in as anonymous.  Maps and other files can
be placed in incoming but are quarantined there and will not be visible
to you or anyone else in that directory.  I'll try to review these data
and move them to an appropriate directory in /pub where they will be
generally available.

I'd appreciate a private note telling me you've uploaded something as
I'm sorta busy these days and may not routinely get to check for a
while, at least until the routine sets in.

I'll try to remember to post a note monthly with a directory listing for
those interested.

Let the Games begin!

73, Gerry
Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.862.3983