[Xastir] Mac Map Remembrance Issue

Chip G. n1mie at myeastern.com
Fri Sep 15 12:09:24 EDT 2006

OK, finally got Xastir running on the third, and final, machine. This
is my laptop, my main machine (although not necessarily the one which
will use it most often). It is a MacBook Pro (Intel laptop). I have
version 1.8.2 installed (CVS).

Here's the problem. Every time I start Xastir it loads ALL available
maps. I configure it the way I want. When I relaunch I get ALL maps
again. (gah!) When I look in my console logs I see an entry that says:

> Couldn't create/update map index file: config/map_index.sys
and
> Couldn't open file: config/selected_maps.sys

Thoughts?

-- Chip