[Xastir] My D700 says "EH?" almost every time it gets a "MYCALL" from xastir! Anyone else?

Darryl Gibson n2diy at losch.net
Fri Sep 15 19:32:34 EDT 2006

Curt, WE7U wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Sep 2006, Tom Russo wrote:
>

>>Clearly, the D700 (or at least *MY* D700) has some Issues with the first
>>command given after being returned to command mode from CONVERSE mode with
>>a control-C.  I have no idea what those Issues are.
>

> Once you're quite sure what the problem is, please add it to this
> Wiki page so that others know about it:
>
>     <http://nwp.ampr2.net/nwaprs/KenwoodRadiosProblems>
>
> Perhaps a note to Kenwood would be in order as well, perhaps quickly
> as I hear they might be coming out with updated radios soon.

You might try the TMD700 yahoo group also.

And beware, turning off the rig only kills power to the display, the rig
is still hot. Connecting and disconnecting the control head, with the
rig wired to a power source can do bad things.

--
Darryl Gibson N2DIY
RLU X 182668/379552

“Arms are the only true badges of liberty. The possession of arms is the
distinction of a free man from a slave.”   --  Andrew Fletcher, A
Discourse of Government with relation to Militias (1698)