[Xastir] My D700 says "EH?" almost every time it gets a "MYCALL" from xastir! Anyone else?

David Flood davidf4 at mindspring.com
Sat Sep 16 01:16:22 EDT 2006

Add my D700 (circa early 2001) to the list of ones that do the same thing.  I caught it about a month ago when I did a VFO reset to try to fix other issues and then noted that there was this NOCALL car right behind me all the way home.  I fixed it by hacking the .startup script to include MYCALL but still see the EH? when I check the View Incoming Data screen.

Dave
KD7MYC