[Xastir] Fishers Island Mystery

Chip G. n1mie at myeastern.com
Mon Sep 18 18:46:53 EDT 2006

On Sep 18, 2006, at 13:34, Curt, WE7U wrote:

> You didn't mention having any maps turned on, or which maps, so I
> wasn't sure which bug you were exercising.

Shucks. Tigermaps, specifically, are heavily related to the problem.
I did look at the dbfawks files but didn't see anything which
remotely looked related (but then I don't know a lot about them yet).

> Turn on the map grid (Map menu), then select one of the UTM or MGRS
> coordinate systems (File->Configure menu).  Pan right or left of
> that UTM major grid line and see how it works.

OK. I do see an artifact when I do that. But that isn't nearly as
bothersome as the disappearing island ... :)

-- Chip