[Xastir] New, Updated box time - which Linux??

Dick C. Reichenbach dreichen at columbus.rr.com
Tue Sep 19 16:37:56 EDT 2006

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 I call a Distro War!

The right linux is not Linux.

I have among my collection a FreeBSD Stable AMD64 Bit distro.  I also
run a Debian varient, (or Deviant, if you prefer 8^) and Solaris.  Among
them, I think I like the FreeBSD distro the best among the PC type
computers.  I just download the minimal size cdrom and net install the
majority of the OS.  The learning curve isn't that much different from
Linux to BSD.

Dick R. - KC8OBZ