[Xastir] RE: ref : New, Updated box time - which Linux??

Dick C. Reichenbach dreichen at columbus.rr.com
Sat Sep 23 02:04:52 EDT 2006

Although not in the same mold as Serial to USB devices, My next purchase
is going to be a RS-232 to Bluetooth dongle similar to
http://www.serialio.com/products/adaptors/BlueSnapXP.php.  They also
sell a version that needs a power supply for much less than the battery
type one advertised here.  Since the TNC needs a power supply anyway, a
hardwired adapter doesn't bother me.  On the other end I have a Socket
IO based master bluetooth card.  We will see in the near future if these
are capable of linking up and providing wireless RS-232 to the computer.

Dick Reichenbach - KC8OBZ