[Xastir] Scripts

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Sep 26 10:55:28 EDT 2006

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006, Kyle Kienapfel wrote:

> Heres some attempts
> This might work for shell scripts:
> . $(dirname $0)/preferences
>
> PHP:
> include_once(dirname(_FILE_)."/preferences.php");
>
> Perl
> I forgot perl :(
> require something something

Pretty close, except you then have to make it unreadable with lots
of squiggly characters and dollar signs.

Is the information available in the ~/.xastir/xastir.cnf file, so
you could just go read that file in all cases?  Perhaps not if
Xastir hasn't been run successfully yet.

How about "which" or "whereis"?  "find"?