[Xastir] Scripts

Kyle Kienapfel doctor.whom at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 23:12:51 EDT 2006

The smarts for that to work would have to be written in several
languages, but I guess Smarts.pl Smarts.sh Smarts.py etc to read the
preferences file wouldn't be too hard, actually if the preferences is
written in shell variable assignments, then only languages that deal
with text better have to do thinking.

It's a good idea, probbly make good use of dirname and $0 to call the
preferences file (I was going to ask how to call a script thats in the
same dir as the script, without knowing the script dirs, and without
being in the scripts dir :)

Heres some attempts
This might work for shell scripts:
. $(dirname $0)/preferences

PHP:
include_once(dirname(_FILE_)."/preferences.php");

Perl
I forgot perl :(
require something something